JIOH Vol 3 Issue 5 October 2011
2. Ramya K, KVV Prasad, Niveditha H. Public oral primary preventive measures: An Indian perspective. J. Int Oral Health 2011;3(5):7-18.
3. Piseth Poeung, Estie Kruger, Marc Tennant. The prevalence of malocclusion, dental irregularities and orthodontic treatment need in 13-15 year olds in Teuk Klaing, Cambodia, Australia. J. Int Oral Health 2011;3(5):19-28.
4. Rafi Ahmad Togoo, Syed Mohammed Yaseen, Zakirulla M, Faisal Al Garni, Abdul Latif Khoraj, Allahbaksh Meer. Prevalance of first permanent molar caries among 7-10 years old school going boys in Abha city, Saudi Arabia. J. Int Oral Health 2011;3(5):29- 34.
5. Moulshree Dube, Pooja Trivedi, Mihir Pandya, Meena Kumari. Incidence of Radix Entomolaris in the Indian Population - An In-vitro and In-vivo Analysis. J. Int Oral Health 2011;3(5):35-46
6.Johar Rajvinder Singh. Preference of lip profile in varying mandibular sagittal Position. J. Int Oral Health 2011;3(5):47-58.
7. Chintan Joshi, KC Ponnappa. Effect of various irrigating solutions on working length determination by electronic apex locator: In vitro study. J. Int Oral Health 2011;3(5):59- 66.
8. Tejavathi Nagaraj, Umashree N, Achut R Devarhubli. Shankara SN. ƒÒ Thalassemia major: A case report. Int Oral Health 2011;3(5):67-74.
9. Mukesh Kumar. Esthetic rehabilitation using natural teeth ¡VCase reports. J. Int Oral Health 2011;35):75-80.
10. Randhir Kumar, Geeta Sharma. Salivary Alkaline Phosphatase level as Diagnostic marker for periodontal disease. J. Int Oral Health 2011;3(5):81-86.