July-August 2014 Volume 6 Issue 4
3) Semenoff TA, Vieira EM, Borges AH, Bandeca MC, Santos RS, Pedro FL, Silva NF, Semenoff-Segundo A. Tecidual reaction of calcium hydroxide front chronic stress histological study in rats. J Int Oral Health 2014;6(4):4-8.
5) Divya KT, Satish G, Srinivasa TS, Reddy V, Umashankar K, Rao MB. Comparative evaluation of sealing ability of four different restorative materials used as coronal sealants: An in vitro study. J Int Oral Health 2014;6(4):12-7.
6) Melo CF, Manfroi FB, Spohr AM. Microhardness and roughness of enamel bleached with 10% carbamide peroxide and brushedwith different toothpastes: An in situ study. J Int Oral Health 2014;6(4):18-24.
8) Ajagannanavar SL, Battur H, Shamarao S, Sivakumar V, Patil PU, Shanavas P. Effect of aqueous and alcoholic licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra) root extract against Streptococcus mutans and Lactobacillus acidophilus in comparison to chlorhexidine: An in vitro study. J IntOral Health 2014;6(4):29-34.
9) Narayana V, Ashwathanarayana S, Nadig G, Rudraswamy S,Doggalli N, Vijai S. Assessment of microleakage in class II cavities having gingival wall in cementum using three different posterior composites. J Int Oral Health 2014;6(4):35-41.
10) AlQarni MA, Banihuwaiz AH, Alshehri FD, Alqarni AS,Alasmari DS. Evaluate the malocclusion in subjects reporting fororthodontic treatment among Saudi population in Asser region.J Int Oral Health 2014;6(4):42-6.
11) Tapashetti RP, Guvva S, Patil SR, Sharma S, Pushpalatha HM.C-reactive protein as predictor of increased carotid intima media thickness in patients with chronic periodontitis. J Int Oral Health 2014;6(4):47-52.